Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Been Waiting...

I've been waiting for this video to hit the world wide web :)
Cat shows Ketchikan (where I live) and The Point (where I did work).

If you look closely, you can see me in the background at the register when Cat is interviewing Cheri at The Point. I didn't realize I was in the video.

Enjoy :)

4 comments:

ChaChaneen said...

Oh my gosh, there you are! Looking all cute and sassy with your hair band on and all slim/trim in black! I lurve to wear black. ha ha I'm laughing at myself as I looked down and see that I am in black sweats and a black long sleeve shirt. ha ha

Beautiful store by the way, looks almost like a art store! Just beautiful country in Alaska, can't wait to make the trip some day!

Have a great holiday weekend and Valentine with your Man!

the treat girl said...

How great is that!! You're practically famous! Thanks for sharing!

MJ said...

Wow! You are famous! All those knitted goods are so wonderful!!

Sher Schwartz said...

What a neat site Lisa-- thanks for posting this. Sher