
Just recently finished two new additions to my scarf collection.The first one is based on the Jared Flood Noro Striped Scarf. I used two skeins, instead of four, making it a bit skinny. I like the effect.
The second one I made up myself.
I cast on 16 stitches, the next 12 rows are seed stitch, then the length is knit the knits, purl the purls, then back to seed stitch to finish.
I'm going to have accessories this winter :)



6 comments:
Sooo pretty and I love all that knit lingo I don't understand too. Did someone say pearls?
"purls" look like "pearls" :)
HI Lisa!!! I love your scarves...you are going to be stylin' this winter!!!
My new mantra: I will not learn to knit; I will not learn to knit... (You make it too tempting for me...)
oooh!! I love them for you! Can you believe I JUST finished the bow-knot scarf you featured a while ago....I'd really like to try that ruffled one in that post as well...
oOOOO..love the aqua scarf. Too pretty!!
Post a Comment