I was recovering from a life changing experience. Who knew I would lose 160lbs in one year! That's craziness. Thankfully, I feel great now. I do not feel 100% normal, but who does! LOL ;) I still eat very little, watch the sugar intake and intake period.
This is me today.
8 comments:
You look GREAT!
WOW!! You look soooo great! I hope I have results like that.
It's been a year? Wholly!
Dear you look fabulous. I'm so glad that you did this for yourself I know it has greatly increased that smile--I can see it in your blog all the way from here!! I'm glad you are posting more about yourself and the adventures you uncovered during this past years events- be it in your home life, your self image or just your life in gerenal- I think you have progressed a great deal all around- and I'm thrilled for you. Thanks for sharing your journey with us.
Congrats!!!
Miss!!!!!! I had NO IDEA!!!! You go girl!!!!!!!!!! How proud and fabulous you must feel!!!! You look HOT in that red dress!!!! :)
Has it been a year already?! You look maaavelous!
You look awesome! Congrats on your success.
girl....you look GREAT!!!!!
WOW!
XOXO
Annie
Wow how quickly time flies huh? You look fabulous. How has your transformation dealt with the inside if you don't mind me asking? Take longer to adjusting your mental image/mirror?
Post a Comment