#1. I have always loved learning new things and feeling like I'm a contributing member wherever I work. In my new job at The Point, Ketchikan, I get to work as a store manager in a very creative environment. It has been a long time since I've felt so fulfilled as an employee. It is a good feeling.#2. This this weather!! I know most Alaskan are having hissy fits! But remember, I'm orginally a Mississippian and I can actually take the heat :) It is glorious!
#3. I finished another scarf for my fall/winter wardrobe. It feels wonderful to get something off that to-finish list!
#4. New Environment geographically is making me happy. I love sitting out on our deck, eating a good meal, watching the sailboat races and other activity in the Tongass Narrows. On Tuesday nights, the kayaks are out in force, it just looks so peaceful.
I hope you have something to brighten your day today!



10 comments:
I love this post! I love how happy you are in Ketchikan. Someday I will get back, but I think it will be a couple of year, and only to visit!
I haven't been able to update the new blog too much, but hopefully after this weekend things will settle down.
Look at your happy face! Lurrve!
Hissy fit... heh heh, haven't said "hissy fit" forever! You make me laugh.
Awwwwh.........I can see the joy in your smile!!!!!!!! Embrace it!!
You are positively glowing!
Oh my goodness--you are stunning!!! The joy is radiating off your face--perfect picture. I love the flower in your hair. I need those kinds of gutsy skills--ok I'll kick it up a notch!!!
Have a happy weekend. I'm so thrilled for you.
So glad to see you so happy! You deserve it!
Well aren't you AD-OR-AB-LE! So pretty my friend, so pretty! Lurve the flower! I absolutely love to eat outside too!
You look amazing!! I totally dig the short curly hair.
Wow look at you!! Wow Lisa, really proud of how far you have come. The other comments are SOOO right, you are glowing!
Bloglines only just sent through your updates just now, only 6 and not these 2 recent ones. So now I am busy reading about your adventures :)
Wow look at you!! Wow Lisa, really proud of how far you have come. The other comments are SOOO right, you are glowing!
Bloglines only just sent through your updates just now, only 6 and not these 2 recent ones. So now I am busy reading about your adventures :)
Post a Comment