I've seen Bear before, but I've never seen them fishing before.
I think it was the coolest thing I've ever seen.
I heard that you could go out to Powerhouse Road just past Herring Creek
just before the sun goes down
and they would be feeding.
And sure enough, there were 2 watching and catching fish.
Super cool!
In the picture with the Eagle you can see the fish running in the stream.
In these times, I sure wish I had something stronger than a 200mm!

I thought this was the perfect spot to take a picture.
The log is so interesting covered with moss and surrounded by fireweed.
I'm so glad there's fireweed here on the island.
I sure would have missed it!
I think it was the coolest thing I've ever seen.
I heard that you could go out to Powerhouse Road just past Herring Creek
just before the sun goes down
and they would be feeding.And sure enough, there were 2 watching and catching fish.
Super cool!
In the picture with the Eagle you can see the fish running in the stream.
In these times, I sure wish I had something stronger than a 200mm!

I thought this was the perfect spot to take a picture.The log is so interesting covered with moss and surrounded by fireweed.
I'm so glad there's fireweed here on the island.
I sure would have missed it!



4 comments:
Beautiful!! I saw fireweed as far south as Seattle!
Oh what a cute bear!!
You look fabbbulous! Hope you keep using those zoom lenses ~ I wouldn't want to be too close to a hungry bear!
Hey MJ, I don't have your email addy :(
Post a Comment