Thursday, January 29, 2009

Is she going to blow or not....

I've never been around any type of volcanic activity and now there's this huge watch at the AVO on Redoubt. The big thing is the ash fall could come this way... and wow! after reading about preparedness, I'm a bit worried... and I don't worry..

I wonder if the recent 5.73 Earthquake last Saturday had anything to do with this...

8 comments:

cinnibonbon said...

ooooooooo...keep safe and far far way. I can't imagine haven't to bolt from that!!

ChaChaneen said...

Thankfully you probably won't have to deal with lava like the kind I've seen in Hawaii but the soot and ash are just as destructive. Get your masks, food and water supplys ready! Take care!

Saucy said...

Don't worry... be happy! All you can do is get prepared and hang on, it will all be okay!

MJ said...

Yikes! I'm glad I don't live near the mountains~ no volcanos and no avalanches! Keep safe!

The Other Side of Me said...

Hi Lisa,

I hope you are doing great!!!
Volcano???? Keep watching that. Hopefully it will be just eventful enough to see something interesting and nothing dangerous!

Tammy

cupcakesandcoffee schwartz said...

Holy cow! I hope you stay safe :) Oh and no cupcakes...I have sugar issues, so I have to minimize my intake. I know...such a bummer!

erica said...

I might be a little worried too!

Sparky said...

You have a very nice blog.
Here's praying that the volcano will be a gentle one, if at all, and no one will be harmed.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today. Nice meeting you! Y'all take care up there. :o) ♥ ∞