It is a very interesting town with unique shops, great places to eat and a mixture of people from all over the world.
The DH & I took a Halibut charter on Saturday. I had a wonderful time and got some sun (believe it or not!) but poor Hal.. hurled from the side 3 times! He gets so sick with the swells... at least he caught his limit!
We don't care too much about catching the big ones. We feel that the smaller ones are the best eating. And, I've heard (from the crew) that the huge ones are the breeders and if you killed them all off... well, we wouldn't have any more Halibut.
I hope everyone is having a "swell" summer!



3 comments:
Beautiful photo and you look like an ol' pro holding up that fish.
Funny you say that, they say Cleveland is a drinking city with a football problem.
Those are some wapping big fish! You have to have some major arm strength to hold them like that! Hope you didn't have to clean them!
Love that first picture!!
Looks like you guys had fun. Sorry Hal was sick :(
Post a Comment