Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Stalls...

Thanks for all the nice comments about my weight loss decision. I appreciate everyone's kindness!

I've kinda been in a lull.. 1st of all, I thought the paperwork had been sent to the insurance company for approval, but it had not.
It was a case of "I thought we discussed this?" uh.. no...
So, I had to get a physical to complete all the requirements and just today that was sent over and hopefully the packet will be on its way to the insurance company. They say it takes about 3 weeks to hear anything... I will call them in about 2 weeks. You have to take care of yourself because no one else is going to do it... and you know what? I don't really expect anyone to do that for me.

I've got tons I could be doing... but I haven't had the desire to do anything. My current list of things to do is long...
~ finish knitting Lucy Bag and felt (need more yarn)
~ finish knitting Market Bag and felt (need more yarn)
~ send out care package
~ sew window seat covers and window seat pillows for sis-in-law
~ finish sewing little dresses
~ finish sewing apron
~ I still haven't cleaned the scrap/sew/computer/everything room!

I have kept the lawn mowed, clean weeds out of the flowers, pot a few more plants, read the 6th book in the Women's Murder Club series, and books 1 & 2 of the Maximum Ride series, of course cook, clean, work, etc...

I have been enjoying Project Runway Season 5 and The Closer and HGTV's Design Star!

I'm looking forward to Bravo's Top Design ... and then of course all my Fall Programming. I'm such a TV junkie...

And today we finally get some sunshine! Hopefully it will last until I get home from work this evening and I can get some pictures.

4 comments:

MJ said...

I've already let my dh know that he'll need to wire in a tv into my craftroom so that I can watch tv and craft and make a mess at the same time! What luxury!

(PS: I noticed that Overlooked wasn't on your to-do list! I just finished project 3 or 4! I'm waiting... :)

cinnibonbon said...

I'm so sorry girl. Don't let this minor set back get you down.
Dammit!!! Hang in there. If anything...Project Runway will see you through the wait...It will all come into place and before you know it you're off running tackling your to-do list and feeling better.

Heather said...

Those pesky insurance companies take forever! I'll be thinking of you over here.

I made a list of projects this morning and it was long. I have way too much I want to do and no time to do it.

Anonymous said...

You do have to follow through especially with insurance companies. I wish you the best of luck in everything and I will be praying for you.

I have a to-do list as well but lately it's been on the back burner since there is only so little of summer left and we want to take in every minute of it.