Two socks at a time one long circular needle.
These are just my practice socks.
After I get these done, I'm going to start a real pair.
I don't know who will be the lucky person to get them .. Hm..
me? dh? a relative? ... who knows?
Soon I will have some scrappy goodness to show you..



13 comments:
Hi Lisa,
That looks like hard work! :)
Thank you for your comment on my Mie LO. The pp is from Urban Lily.
BTW
I look in here sometimes and is still waiting for your overlooked/fridge picture, don't know why I can forget about it, but a looooong time ago you mentioned that you where going to take on and it made me curious.
PLS PM me if you take one:)
Happy Sunday
/L
They look like very warm socks!
WIsh I had the patience to knit. But you are always rocking the knitting needles! haha
What?? Two at a time? Girl dang your good. I've got no skills like that>>LOL. Way to go.
I still haven't figured out how to knit - but someday I hope too. Looking forward to seeing your scrappy goodies!
Cute! I've always wanted to learn how to knit!! =)
I would love to learn to knit, love the colours :)
love where you live... reminds me of that michelle shocked song ! :)
Deb
LOVE the colors! My mom just discovered the knitting 2 sock thing and loves it. I may get more than one pair next winter!!
I hope one day to see the Race. Thank you for visiting my blog.
God Bless!
Maggie
Oooo! They're beautiful! And look so nice and cuddly!
I really like your socks girl!! Two at a time? Damn you are good! Loving that red one!!!
I ::heart:: RED!!!
Hugs,
Heather
wow- taht is awesome- I never knew that this would work!
That's just what I'm trying to do. Only one sock on two circulars. Eventually I'll bump up to two socks at once.
There's a book, Knitting Circles Around Socks. I just got it a few weeks ago so haven't had time to actually read through it but she does make it look really easy.
Looks like your doing an excellent job at it. Can't wait to see how they come out.
Post a Comment