Noelia encouraged anyone to play along with her tag and I like this one... so here goes:
A: Attached or single? Attached
B: Best friend? Currently my husband
C: Cake or pie? Chocolate Cake!
D: Day? Saturdays
E: Essential Item? Shoes
F: Favorite Color? Red
G: Gum or Mints? Gum
H: Home Town? Richton, MS
I: Indulgences? Dark Chocolate and Sweet Tea
J: January or July? JULY! Have you seen Alaska in July? And my flowers! It is so pretty here.
K: Kids? Working on it ;)
L: Life is incomplete without? Hal, Family & Friends.
M: Mexican or Italian food? Italian
N: Number of siblings? 2 brothers & 2 sisters that I lived with and I’m the oldest of the five and one sister on my dad’s side.
O: One word that describes you? Thinking
P: Phobia? Heights
Q: Quote? “I will do what I want, when I want and with whom I want to do it with” LARH.
R: Reason to smile? No reason, It comes natural to me. I’m smiling typing this
S: Season? Summer!
T: Tag? Anyone that wants to play and I hope you will.
U: Unknown fact about you? That’s a hard question, I’m an open book! Let’s see… I would love to be a stay-at-home-mom!
V: Vegetable you love? Tomato! Can’t live without them.
W: Worst Habit? procrastination.
X: X-ray or Ultrasound? Seriously! Neither!
Y: Your favorite food? Shrimp! I could eat it anytime. Fried Shrimp, Boiled Shrimp, Shrimp Scampi, etc.. lol
Z: Zodiac Sign? Earthy Virgo



10 comments:
Happy Friday Everyone!!!! and I hope everyone has a very happy Easter Holiday! :)
Great list! Happy Easter to you too!
Happy Easter!! Great list by the way. Know I know a little more of what goes behind that great smile!!!
I love me some shrimp, too!
thanks for dropping by my blog and for your lovely comment, have been looking through yours, Alaska had always fasinated me, how lucky you are to live there. We are still in summer here in Australia, Autumn really, but still summer weather. We are over it, bring on some cooler weather. Have a happy easter break.
Lovely list! =) Happy Easter weekend!
happy Easter! Hope some chocolate cake arrived via the bunny unless you are satisfied with just plain chocolate! LOL!
Nice socks too!!
I actually didn't get any chocolate today! What's up w' that!?
LOVE THE HAIR!! That is a really cute pic of you.
Absolutely beautiful smile you have. I'm also a Virgo.
Post a Comment