She's a hoot! go check her out. She's also a SISta! Cinni's got some sweet postcards on her portfolio. Thanks girl for the RAK. I'll probably be posting some layouts with those wonderful goodies on it soon. and btw.. I didn't know it was gonna be so much! Thanks :)
How sweet and kind of Wilna to reach out for her friend. As my mother would say, "brighten the corner where you are." And I definitely think Wilna is doing that for her friend.
I put two quotes about friends on the inside:
*Some people go to priest; others to poetry; I to my friends. Virgina Woolf
* Friends are family you choose for yourself. unknown.
It was such a beautiful weekend. The sun was out and it was perfect. Hopefully next weekend will be the same.
I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. :)



12 comments:
oh that blouse is too cute. I love it!
That's a cute RAK, and I adore that dress! I am glad your weekend was sunny.
xoxo
Marlies
Oh wow that’s a great RAK. Very pretty dress!
OMG that little dress is soooo cute!!! I wish I had the patience and talent to sew like that!!
YAY for winning the RAK!!!! That is some cool stuff!!
Love your card for Lois!!
Have a great week!!
that blouse is precious! totally love the green.
That dress is just adorable! You're extremely talented. It makes me want to learn how to sew.
Thanks for the comment on my blog. You are a serious scrapbooker, I really like the colors you use in your stuff.
Is your hair naturally curly? So pretty, I'm jealous. :)
wow that RAK looks fab!
What a great RAK! Plus a darling top that you've made! I came by to look at your finished Collections scrapbook page! Waiting for you to post it but I think you've been otherwise occupied!!
HI Lisa,
I'm Tammy. I saw your comment on Cinni's blog site and thought I would stop by. You are SEW talented! The top is adorable.
Great goodies from Luz. She is awesome, isn't she?
I will stop by your blog from time to time. Come pay me a visit too!
Have a good day.
Fun Rak, and cute blouse! Happy to hear you had a good weekend!
Hey hey...I'm glad you enjoyed it! Love the dress too!
Post a Comment