Thursday, February 14, 2008

Random...

I've been doing a little bit of everything here lately and haven't finished one thing.
Things I need to do:
1. Work on Mom's scrapbook albums
2. Finish up spring surprise birthday wardrobe
3. Finish knitting my "Lucy Bag"
4. Make my bag for holding my knitting supplies
5. Work on scrapping for me
6. Get some pictures in frames I received for my birthday back in September
7. Get some pictures developed and printed
8. Put up some curtain rods and make curtains for them
9. Try to cook more, so I have more left overs for lunch and save money!
10. Use what I have before I buy any thing else!
11. Get my hair cut
12. Finish reading the 3rd book in the Women's Murder Club series by James Patterson
13. Try to wake up on time everyday
14. clean house

Hopefully I will have something completed soon to show you.

xoxo

10 comments:

Nathalie Kalbach said...

wow- you have quite a to do list! wishing you that you crossing off a lot of this this weekend!

shalay said...

Good luck with that list! It seems like I always have a list of at least 10 things that I need to get on. Once I check off one thing, another thing pops up. It's never ending!

Silvitanova said...

What a long list. But there is not only cleaning, there are fun things to do to!

MJ said...

One of the advantages of the "Overlooked" challenge is that I am trying to use up what I have on hand instead of going out shopping! However, it seems that my stash always seems to outgrow faster than my projects?! How does that happen?... LOL!

Jules said...

Good Luck with your list, I have quite a few of the same things on my never ending list!

scrapperjen said...

You are a busy lady! WOW!

cinnibonbon said...

Wow...what a list!! I'm with you, there a a few things on your list that I also need to take care!!!
Have a great weekend.

Lesli said...

I have a few of those same things on my list - good luck to you! I really enjoyed reading your blog!

Christina Carnoy said...

goals are always good, yay for you being so ambitious!!!

Edleen said...

hope you've got everything done *wink*

have a fun week!