Had coffee at Jitters! It is a must in this family on Saturdays.
I went Knitting at the Far North Yarn Co.
Worked on my Lucy Bag.
Cooked a good dinner.
Cleaned kitchen.
DH started and completed laundry. Lovely Man!
Started and finished the above cover on my book for
OVERLOOKED!!
Proud that I'm working on something for me.
Watched some Northern Lights before calling it a night.
Have a lovely Super Bowl Sunday!



18 comments:
This is really cool - totally love the funky style!
love the cover, very cool.
Have a great week.
oh wow...love love love that cover!!!!
xoxo
What fun! You have your own Overlooked book-cover! No wonder it took you a week longer to show your end-product as you did lots more work! Am looking forward to seeing your "Collection" page!
Your overlooked book is great...love the layout! I hoping to finish mine tonight when the game is on! I'm not much for football!
Oh, I love that cover. Look at the stamps!
Lisa, that is fabulous and so cool!!!
The Northern Lights? I'm beyond envious!!!!
WOW! So beautiful! I love all the bright colors!
You have got great style girl!!!
GORGEOUS!!! I love your book. I am so bored with the standard scrap style and love stuff like this that is so artsy and makes me want to scrap :)
Very cool cover! You did an amazing job Lisa! :)
I love your style. Sounds like a busy weekend. And what a lucky girl to have a man do your laundry for you. When he's done can you send him my way!!!( wink-wink )
thanks for stopping by my blog... i LOVE that cover..it's so funky & fun! i'm particpating too, although i've been a little bad at doing anything with my pictures!
oooh..love the cover of this!! =) awesome embellies!!
great style indeed!
Love the idea of the Overlooked blog..might join in!
www.to-scrap-or-not-to-scrap.blogspot.com
I LOVE your overlooked book! it rocks!
your mini is awesome!!
Post a Comment