Wednesday, February 20, 2008

it's me again Margaret



This is my new haircut. It is quite short for me and makes my curls a little wonky but I actually like it. Can you see the highlights? I like them too. I'm not good at taking pictures of myself and didn't feel like wearing any makeup to work today, so please forgive the plain face :) I'm very much ready for spring now!

Here is a favorite recipe that I cook for my family. They all love it! There's a lot of chopping but well worth it. I do have a few substitutions. I use organic Swanson's chicken broth instead of water and I use 1/2 cup of Orzo instead of elbow macaroni. I think the Orzo is more elegant when serving to guest. I promise you will cook this over and over again!

13 comments:

Cathy Pascual said...

cute new do!!!!
thanks for visiting my blog today :)

Nan and B.A.G.S. the pug said...

Cute hair cut!

Sure thing... here is my recipe.

Get out your double boiler and heat it up.

small box of elbow maccroni - cook this while making the sauce.

Sauce in double boiler:
2 tablespoons margin/butter
2 tablespoons flour

melt butter and flour together, mix

add mustard and ketchup(not JOKING!)
mix

put in about a 1/4 to half pound of valvetta cheese mix

include milk when needed to make it smooth.

you are done!

Nathalie Kalbach said...

Love your hairdo- you look cute! Oh yummie Minestrone -I love this!

Lori said...

Love your new hair do!!! Love all those curls!!!

sylvia said...

Hey, thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! I like your new hair-cut! I also just had my hair cut, but today is bad hair day so I won't share a pic yet... :) Have a nice day!

MJ said...

Even your hair is spring-y!

cinnibonbon said...

Love the cut and surely love the curls!!!

Jan Connair said...

Love the new haircut! Thanks for stopping by my blog today. :-)

Heather said...

I LOVE your new cut! :)

Don't think I have ever had minestrone soup (I know...a bit sheltered). Seeing that made me realize I hardly made any soup this winter and that I better get my soup on before spring is here!!

cupcakesandcoffee schwartz said...

Cute Hair! I love the expressions on your self-photos...you always look so content. :)
Thanks for the recipe--i will try it sometime in the future. We are sprucing up the house this weekend so no cooking or crafting :( Have a good one!

Edleen said...

you look Cute with your new hairdo! :)

Sandra said...

Love your hair Margaret, It frames your face beautifully.
The soup sounds good, I will have to try it out.

Pegasus said...

love the haircut!