Hi Lisa, thanks for your lovely comment on my blog. For what my opinion is worth (and bear in mind I can't sew a stich) I like it with the flower, such a cute dress.
Things I Love: HAL, FAMILY, FRIENDS, CREATING, LEARNING. COLOR! (especially RED).
Things I Like/Love: Photography, Editing, Scrapbooking, Organization, Bon Jovi! Old Movies, Mysteries, Knitting, Gardening, Fishing, The Blues!
Things I don't like so much!! - - Melons (yuk!). Alarm Clocks. Slugs in the garden. Mumbling (if that's a word). Closed minds. Complacency.
11 comments:
I like the flower but I don't see it on the dress. I see it as a barrett or on a headband for her to wear. LOL
Such a cute dress!! You are way talented.
i love the dress with the flower, gorgeous colors :)
I vote for the flower, what a cute little accent.
Hi Lisa, thanks for your lovely comment on my blog.
For what my opinion is worth (and bear in mind I can't sew a stich) I like it with the flower, such a cute dress.
Hey Lisa! I say flower, definitely go with the flower! That dress is darling!
BTW- I am in California, that is why I have such pretty flowers already. It is almost 70 degrees here today.
I love the flower on it, so cute.
Well it is almost unanimous, so.. Flower it is! Thanks everyone!!
I say flower. It's so cute! I LOVE the colors!
I love it with the flower!!!! Just so cute!! I would so put that on my dd!!!
The dress is very cute, It looks cute either way.
You made that??? YOu are super talented. Oh and my vote is the flower
Post a Comment