Monday, February 18, 2008

Hi friend..

Sure wish I could call and just chat.
How did your weekend go?
What did you do? Don't you just love 3 day weekends!
What are your plans for the week?
Wanna come over and hang while I do some chores? I always get things done when I have someone to talk to.
Wanna go to a movie? I'd love to see 27 Dresses.
Got any new recipes? I was lonesome for home this weekend so I fried shrimp had mashed potatoes and fixed some sweet tea.
Aren't you just sick of this weather! Sure wish I could go outside and plant something.
I got my haircut, new style, colored & highlighted.
Take any cool pictures lately? Me, no.. I did scrapbook some old photos though.
Are you working on any projects? I did a little knitting this weekend. Could have done more since I sat in front of the TV most of Monday. I watched Blue Streak, love that Martin Lawrence! and I saw Chocolat and Gone with the Wind. I had no motivation to do anything else really. Just one of those days.
Any trips planned? I go to Juneau on March 10th. Really lookin' forward to it, never been.
Well I know life calls... hope to talk with you soon.

9 comments:

Nathalie Kalbach said...

LOve your little conversation with me ;-)
The weather is terrible in Germany- we had no sun today- lot's of rain- grey in grey.
Vacation is planned- just a couple days in Amsterdam and hopefully a trip to my inlaws in the STates in May.
No new recipes - sorry- I need to try out some though ;-)

Have a gorgeous day
nat

Edleen said...

i would Love to drop by for a little crop and chit chat :D

maybe you'd like to try baking a banana chocolate chip cake? ;)

hoping to take a short family vacation soon...yes with all 4 kids in tow :D it's fun~ner with them!

have a Great Day! *hugs*

Unknown said...

The weather is totally crappy!
Man, I haven't watched Gone with the Wind in ages, I should get that from netflix!
Chat again soon...lol

cupcakesandcoffee schwartz said...

Post a pic of your new haircut!! I also love to chit chat while doing chores. Doesn't it make tasks go by so quickly?? I love this format that you came up with--so cute.
Recipes?? What kind do you want? I love to cook and would love to exchange recipes anytime.

Sharmaine said...

Me, busy thanks :)
Loved reading about what is going on for you, TFS :)

kristy.lynn @ kristy.makes said...

i LOVE days like that. although at the end i feel fully refreshed & just a tad guilty! :)

Anonymous said...

I had one of those days, finished a book,slept a lot.....I have caught a cold.
I would love to sit a while and chat, I will bring cake.
Love to see your new haircut.

We have a trip planned in June.

MJ said...

Cute one-sided conversation! Almost like chatting on the phone!

Popped by to see your finished Overlooked Collection page. Hope you are working on yours! I posted mine last night. Enjoy your day!

Heather said...

Hi friend!!

Love your little chat! Sure do wish that we could chat too(or scrapbook/knit/crochet together)!!

My weekend was weird...I was actually off for a change and I got to do stuff like a normal person (as normal as I can be). I soo wanna go see 27 dresses. I think I almost have hubby talked into it :) I have a new recipe for a very fattening chicken kiev...I'll have to type it up for you. It is really yummy!

I scrapped our valentines picture...it's up on the bog...and I feel the same way. Just blah! Watched some Las Vegas on demand today to catch up on what I missed and the new cashmere mofia because I missed it the other night. I got some crocheting done in the process of watching! Hoping this blah mood passes soon!

Hope to chat with you again soon!
Heather :)