Ok, so here's the deal... Its my birthday today!!! 34.. Glad I made it this far.
And if you will notice in the picture above, two items that were on my wish list(to the left)
have miraculously made it into the Birthday Loot picture..
How did that happen? You ask...
Well it seems I have some sneaky lurkers, Sneaky Lurkers who Love me!
Isn't that just the sweetest thing. Who doesn't like to get pleasantly surprised
by things they actually like or want for that matter. I'm blessed.
The frames in the picture... well that's another story.
Most Saturdays the DH & I meet my MIL for coffee at our fav little coffee shop, Jitters.
Now if you know Alaskans, they like their coffee and if art comes with it, even better.
Jitters is joined by Picture This Art Gallery.
And after we've had our coffee (mocha breve, 1/4 shot vanilla, no whip for me) and
maybe a bite to eat, good conversation, maybe run into a friend or two,
we go next door to Picture This and browse through "what's new." Fun, Fun, Fun.
Well, not to long ago, they had this amazing sale on picture frames and I just love frames..
and I mentioned if any one was looking for ideas, here's one, here's one, here's one and
here's one... You get the point..
Guess what!?! It worked! How brilliant is that? Thanks MIL & FIL!
And other Booty...
You should hear the two bottom cards, there's gotta be a new word for
Absolutely Hilarious! What a riot.
I also got the most beautiful bouquet of roses and stargazer lilies from my DH
today at work. I told all the guys I work with, they gotta
start takin' notes!
I've had a very lovely birthday! You never know who's listening when your
making a wish so don't be afraid to drop a hint every now and again.
You might just get pleasantly surprised!



5 comments:
Happy Birthday Lisa, sounds like you are loved bunches!
Happy birthday!!!!!!!!! So glad that you were spoiled on your special day! :)
Happy belated birthday! It sounds like you had a lovely day! Enjoy the year ahead!
Happy Birthday!! I love that you shared pics of your goodies with us.
I'm late, I'm late, for a very important date...No time to say hello-Goodbye! I'm late, I'm late, I'm late!
Happy Birthday my dear friend Lisa!
xoxo, Layla
Post a Comment