And I do mean sweet! Take a look at this! I have never received anything from anyone internationally. How fun. Even though Canada is practically next door. I just love Love LOVE! this package!! Can you feel my excitement yet! I so needed it too. DH is in the hospital and has been since Thursday and I've not been feeling well and well... this package did the trick... or treat.. which one.. BOTH!
This Sweet Surprise was sent to me from Sasha. I have been enjoying her blog and all that it has led me to since I received her name for the RVA Favorite Things Swap.
Great minds is right! I sent her a spice and I got a spicy candle. Oh it has the most amazing smell.. I wish I could share the smell its so nice. I sent her a music cd, I got a music cd. I sent her something orange, I got something orange. I sent her something very southern and she sent me something very Canadian! And the cotton candy lip gloss, absolutely divine! That's my favorite type of applicator. Sasha couldn't have did a better job if she had known me for a 100 years. I love it every bit even down to the confetti. And when this lady says she likes to put a nice package together.. I think she sincerely means it. Thank you so very much Sasha for making my day and Thank you RVA for introducing me to swapping!!



4 comments:
Gosh, I am so totally glad you loved your swap package as much as I did! I drove around town listening to my new CD and enjoyed it very much by the way!
I hope your husband is alright... at least you can peruse the magazine while you sit vigil. But don't light the candle in a hospital room! I did that once... and set off the fire alarm! ((Hugs)) please take care Lisa.
wow what an awesome suprise!
Hi Lisa
Wanted to thank you for stopping by my blog. And no I didn't take those pictures :-)
Would you like to exchange links with me? (you can respond in my blog or email me directly )
LOVE the package!! It is so colorful and fun. Hope your hubby is ok.
Post a Comment