
This is the most recent picture of me.
I'm currently in a size 6! It is quite unbelievable to me at least.
and honestly, I don't care if I don't lose one more pound :)
I feel fantastic!
In other news...
I'm lovin' the island life, so more to come about that...
9 comments:
AWESOME!!! You look stunning!!!
You look fantastic & I'm delighted you feel the same way! You need to update your side-bar photo to show the new you!! Congrats for all your determination & hard-work!
Whoa, I almost didn't recognize you! Sweeeeet girlfriend! Just beautiful! I bet it feels amazing and HEALTHY! So proud of ya!
Sizzzzzzzzzlllllllling HOT--Girl..your are amazing. I'm so happy that you set your mind to this and have accomplish a wonderful goal for yourself!! It must feeling amazing to have achieved all you have!! Just wonderful-- you look perfectly lovely.
You look amazing! (And I love your boots :)
I love it for you!!!!!!!! Happy Spring!!!
Came by to say HI and tell ya that your posts are missed in bloggland! Hope all is well and your just crazy busy!
Where have you been???
Lovey are you ok? Haven't seen you online or posting! Come out come out where ever you are!! LOL If you post I will hahaha
Post a Comment