
I am a bit freaked out by what seems to be an early spring!
I've never seen so many flowers in bloom in February!
I'm lovin' it :)
These purple flowers are right outside the front of our home.
To see all these flowers in bloom brings such happiness.
These next two photos were taken at Chateau Ste. Michelle while we were on vacation to Seattle this past week.
It was fabulous!
By the time we left, the cherry trees were in full bloom.





6 comments:
Beautiful photos! But you are making me jealous because we still have 2 feet of this white stuff on the ground.
The tree blossoms are blooming pink and white here and they are everywhere! I lurve it but I many of my friends are allergy suffers so they aren't. ha ha
What a relief! Seattle! I was thinking Alaska gets spring so early? How could that happen? Are you trying to provoke mass-migration to your State?! LOL!
Sooo jealous!!! Weare expecting snow again tommorrow!
You're feeling Spring before us? LOL. Oh t hat's just wonderful for you!!! PS. I posted a comment on your previous post but I think something went wrong. BUt I totally love that photo!!!
Okay, that totally does look like spring to me and this northern gal is jealous! Enjoy it my friend.
Post a Comment