Sunday, December 13, 2009

Rare Sighting..



Another gorgeous Sunday here in Southeast Alaska!

Drove out to Ward Lake and saw
Trumpeter Swans.

Just beautiful!

11 comments:

cinnibonbon said...

Just beautiful indeedy!!

ChaChaneen said...

Wow, your pictures always look like I'm looking at a magazine - GORGEOUS!

lisabeth said...

those are beautiful shots. i cant believe how mild looking it is down there. we are in the deep freeze up here in los anchorage. nice work on the hike. :) you go girl!

Heather said...

Love your pictures!!!! Very pretty!

the treat girl said...

For REEEAALL?!! They are just beautiful!!!!! What talent you have friend!

cupcakesandcoffee schwartz said...

ok-gorgeousness!! I just added your blog on to my favorites of my new computer, so I'll be back more often:)

alittlebitofscrap said...

Thank you all :) I just love taking pictures. And with such a beautiful subject, how could one resist!

OpaqueSkies said...

This is your view? It's absolutely breathtaking. Seriously, my breath is taken.

ChaChaneen said...

Merry Christmas! Have a wonderful day with your family and friends & blessings to you and your Man!
Janeen

Anonymous said...

Wow, another lovely phot! Merry Christmas. xoxo the fan

Julie said...

wow, amazing photos!! so beautiful.