So after dinner, I thought we'd go for a drive and see if anyone had lights up. No one did! I couldn't believe it. So, crazy us went to Wal-Mart, bought lights and hooked it up!!
YES!!! Love that you can easily spot your house! We went for a drive into town this evening and I couldn't believe how many people had lights and Christmas decorations up.
Things I Love: HAL, FAMILY, FRIENDS, CREATING, LEARNING. COLOR! (especially RED).
Things I Like/Love: Photography, Editing, Scrapbooking, Organization, Bon Jovi! Old Movies, Mysteries, Knitting, Gardening, Fishing, The Blues!
Things I don't like so much!! - - Melons (yuk!). Alarm Clocks. Slugs in the garden. Mumbling (if that's a word). Closed minds. Complacency.
7 comments:
YES!!! Love that you can easily spot your house! We went for a drive into town this evening and I couldn't believe how many people had lights and Christmas decorations up.
Pretty,pretty!! Thanksgiving is over....I'm ready to decorate too!!!
Ha ha - we are lit up too! Lurve to go light looking too. Your third picture is coooool!
So lovely we have been driving around every night with burer and each night there is a little more! happy holidays to you and yours lady!
I love christmas lights!! They are magical!
beautiful!!!!!
that is lovely!
wow, you are definitely not a grinch.
Post a Comment