Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Where. Do You. Shop?

Curious..
I've hit all the ones I can think of
Nordstrom's
Macy's
Anthropologie
Gap and it's friends.
Eddie Bauer
Zappos
Endless.com
Etsy

Am I missing anyone?

I've just got rid of another load of clothes and need some new ones.. and.. I'm a bit picky.
Found a few unique pieces, but I can't help wondering... Is there anything else out there?

Note:
The thing about living on an island, I've got to shop online.
And! If I do decide to whip out the sewing machine, I'm gonna have to get fabric online.
And! I'm one of those need to feel it, see it types. OH the frustration!

Newest picture of me:

10 comments:

Angie said...

I love Old Navy, but I guess that would fall under Gap and it's friends. Have you tried Boden? They have a bunch of funky women's clothing as well as kids clothing. I got the girls some pants from there.

ChaChaneen said...

Loooooking great! Fun to shop for clothes huh! I shop at JC Pennys and my friends hand me downs.

alittlebitofscrap said...

Do shop Penney's but haven't tried Boden. Thanks!

Karen Travels said...

Land's End, I think it is part of Sears. I love their sweaters and turtlenecks. They fit just right!

Lisabeth and Jeff said...

boden, ann taylor loft, garnet hill and jjill are some favs of mine. you look amazing!!!

alittlebitofscrap said...

writing these down.. :) Thanks!

the treat girl said...

awwwhhh Miss!!!!!!!!!! I love it for you!!! Have fun getting all new stuff...that's almost the best best part!! I actually get a lot of great stuff at Target!!

Heather said...

Latley I am an Old Navy girl! I just love that place!

zakkalife said...

One of my favorite stores is
J Crew. It's classic and the clothing holds up well. Happy shopping.

cupcakesandcoffee schwartz said...

I am with you! I have to order American clothes online to be sent to the UK, and I like to see them in person. I end not buying anything :(