Friday, October 9, 2009

Weekend Sweater..


Actually, It took more than a weekend.
But then, that's just me.
If I'd been more persistent,
like I am with most things,
I'd had it done a long time ago.
However, I think the timing is perfect.
I'm in love with this color right now!

A new skirt in the same color...

And a new sweater on its way...


There's no such thing as having too much
of something you love?
Is there?

12 comments:

ChaChaneen said...

Nah it's a good thing and that sweater is perfect for your skin tone you lucky girl. I couldn't wear it... sigh

Heather said...

I think it is a good thing.....you ca NEVER have too much of your love!

Your sweater came out awesome!! I am loving it. I would get alot of my projects done sooner if I could focus. When you figure out how, please let me know.

Love your new sweater that is coming. I was looking at somthing similar at Old Navy.

the treat girl said...

Looooovvvve your new weekend sweater!!! Orange is CindyLou's favorite color too!! Is that super cute skirt corduroy??? I'm looking for the same one in chocolate brown!! You look FAB.U.LOUS!!!!!!

alittlebitofscrap said...

I found the skirt at Gap, and yep it is corduroy. I'm also in love with corduroy this season! :)

MJ said...

You look maaavelous! Your hair looks retro somehow and is so adorable! You have worked hard for all of this!

Saucy said...

YOU LOOK JUST DELICIOUS IN THAT SKIRT OUTFIT!! The argyle socks are the bomb! And look at that smile on your face, the best part.

I'm smiling too! For you.

zakkalife said...

I think that's impressive that you knit the sweater in just a weekend. It would have taken me much longer.

I'm a big fan of argyle too.

jessica

Anonymous said...

Orange is wonderful on you too! Not many can say that.

Lisabeth and Jeff said...

LOVE the sweater, you are so talented!! also LOVE the tights, where did you get them? enjoying Ketchican?

The Other Side of Me said...

Your sweater is beautiful. Awesome job! You look fantastic!!! Congratulations! Hope you are doing great!

Tammy

cinnibonbon said...

I love you in that outfit!! The shirt with ruffles, the whimzical socks--girl you're rocking it!!

I swear I don't know how you can make such wonderful things!!

cupcakesandcoffee schwartz said...

loving the knee socks!!!