I agree about fall! So lovely. I am always on the quest for the perfect boot (as you mentioned on myblog), and the pair I have on are from LLBean. You can never have too many pairs :)
Things I Love: HAL, FAMILY, FRIENDS, CREATING, LEARNING. COLOR! (especially RED).
Things I Like/Love: Photography, Editing, Scrapbooking, Organization, Bon Jovi! Old Movies, Mysteries, Knitting, Gardening, Fishing, The Blues!
Things I don't like so much!! - - Melons (yuk!). Alarm Clocks. Slugs in the garden. Mumbling (if that's a word). Closed minds. Complacency.
4 comments:
I agree!!
I agree about fall! So lovely. I am always on the quest for the perfect boot (as you mentioned on myblog), and the pair I have on are from LLBean. You can never have too many pairs :)
Lovely flowers, so pretty where you live.
Those are beautiful pictures!!
Have a lovely weekend girlie!!
Post a Comment