
Ketchikan Area Arts and Humanities Council put together a Blueberry Festival this past weekend.
The kick-off was Friday and luckily I had a half day and got to enjoy this
little Parade.
It was simply ADORABLE!
It reminded me of a scene from the original Little Rascals.
Kiddos were dressed up with their Pets, and other little ones
were pushing baby buggies with dressed up dollies, or
pulling wagons overloaded with teddy bears and other assorted dolls.
I had a permanent smile for the rest of the day!



7 comments:
OMG!!!!!!!! How adorable!!!!!!! I loooooove festivals like that!!! I was talking about you over the weekend at my Dad's....he rides his Harley EVERYWHERE and has been through Alaska several times...all the way to the very tippy top on a dirt road too!! But he raves about Ketchikan...he got out all of his pictures again! :)keep smiling...
Where were your cats?! Weren't they in the parade?
I got a huge laugh out of that MJ! I can just see the cats on a leash! ha.. ha..
treat girl.. would love to see some pics! When I was in Anchorage, I would see so many Harleys in the summer. It is a really cool place to bike :) If you ever come this way, look me up!
LOL..I would of loved to taken my boys out to that!!
Well my sweet friend I hope that smile stays :) Love the parade photos!!
Hugs from me to you :)
LOL!!! That is soo fun!
Post a Comment