I decided I needed to learn how to piece a sweater together... and I'm in love with sweaters.. so this is the perfect beginning I think. And, especially since it is subzero out...
I'm just on the back of it, so no picture to see yet. Here's a picture of it and the yarn I'm using... I wish we had feel-a-net (you know kinda like smell-a-vision)... because this is the best feeling yarn ever!


| 85% Merino Wool 10% Silk 5% Cashmere |
| 50g 95m |
| Gauge: 18sts x 24row = 10cm x 10cm |
| Needle: 5mm |



10 comments:
Oooooooooo I lurve the sweater! Very classic looking! Reminds me of something old hollywood, like Doris Day would have worn. Great choice!
I tried knitting as a kid but haven't touched needles since! I think it is great for you to attempt this project! Good luck with it! I look forward to seeing your progress!
That is one juicy sweater! I lurrve it.
Oh and methinks you should knit it in a fairly small size, my friend! You.look.gorgeous.
Girl...more power to you!!
Very nice.
What a GREAT sweater!
Looks like it will be a beautiful sweater! Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Oooo! It's beautiful! Can't wait to see it.
WOW! This sweater is gorgeous!!! I can't knit to save my life, but this makes me want to learn. I'll be sure to check back to see the pics of your finished sweater. Good luck!
XoXo, B.Suzanne
Love the style of this sweater and how the button is offset to the side. I bet you can't wait to finish it.
Post a Comment