I needed a break from all the moss stitch. This only took me about 6 hours total from start to finish. One skein too at that! I'm satisfied with the outcome. Now the rest of the week will be devoted to the Tribeca sweater and the moss stitch... it keeps growing on me.... ;)I'm really trying to stay busy this winter. I just can't let myself go like I have in the past. I feel like I need to assert myself and just get out there. :)
Picture taken by my one and only :)
I've also become fascinated with Ravelry! It is loaded with information and I'm a sponge! literally.. soaking it all in.



7 comments:
You look fabulous, great picture!!!
I love the hat...you and your mad crazy skills!!!!
You can do this...I know you'll find a way to stay busy..if you ever get bored enough...then you can knit something for me...*couch..*cough..hehe
Have a great week
I love this, it is the perfect shade of grey! I am particularly fond of that shade.
Great hat! I love the cable stitch!
oooo! I love it! Very pretty! I told you Ravelry is addicting. On the other hand, it's a great "go-to" resource place. I always search patterns when I'm about to purchase a knitting book. I get books off Amazon and they don't always show the projects in the book. Ravelry (as well as Flickr) have both come to my aid when I purchase books.
SO CUTE!!!! Even cuter with your awesome smile, btw.
This is so cute. And the color, i love it!
love it
Post a Comment