Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Crazy Brother!



That is one crrrrrazy! boy! He saw that moose and said, "pull over, pull over." (He has a huge tourist sign on his forehead, can you see it?) ;)

So, I pull over... and ... he jumps out! "Take my picture," he says.... Yikes! I'm thinking.. I take his picture as you can see, Thumbs up and all..LOL..

He got a talking to when he got back into the truck. He was not that far away from that wild creature... I said, "Don't you know those things will charge at you. Good thing you didn't make it mad!"The only crazy animal in this picture... is my brother! But I love him, bless him. I'm so happy he's here. I haven't seen him in a very long time. He got a free ride on his weather bird :)

9 comments:

cupcakesandcoffee schwartz said...

that is a great picture!! Don't you just love siblings??

Karen Travels said...

That is so awesome. I really want my brother to visit me! He would love it here!

I am busy the next 2 weekends, but I would love to get together in February to knit!! Sorry it took me so long to repsond!

Anonymous said...

HA! It must be a brother thing. Sounds like something my brother would do.

ChaChaneen said...

Oh my stars! That's crazy and funny at the same time! Well at least he made a memory! ha ha

Karen Travels said...

This is funny, the same time you asked me about the earthquake, 2 people texted me and asked.

I didn't feel a thing!! I was in the shower! Did you feel it?

cinnibonbon said...

Brrr...cool freezing..out there.

I love the pictures, so many people have come to visit....how fabulous for you!!!

Hey i would have wanted you to pull over ...for a moose..yeap yeap!!! Anythime.

MJ said...

I can see resemblances between you and your brother (eyes & smile)! Enjoy your visit!

cinnibonbon said...

Tag your it!!

Marie Reed said...

I would have done the same thing! High five to your brother! I'm over from Janeen's blog:)