However... our flight leaving Anchorage was an hour late getting into Anchorage, which made us miss our connecting flight in Seattle which they could not get us in first class on that flight... but we did get Exit Row and we will be credited for the downgrade in class... So, we were late getting into San Diego last night...
Thankfully, today was much better.. the only thing is, we should have allowed ourselves more time to get to the clinic. Lesson learned. But my being a couple minutes late really didn't matter much... I went from appointment to appointment without to much stress and with little to no waiting. I brought my sock knitting along with me. I've learned that if I'm tired of waiting, just bring out my knitting and I usually get helped right away... LOL!
Pre-Op was a success. Everything looked great, Chest X-ray, vaginal ultrasound, ultrasound to look at my liver, EKG, pulse, heart, lungs, I basically a very (abnormal) healthy obese woman. I'm lucky to be so healthy I know. And I feel that by having this surgery I'm actually using preventative measures to insure that I don't develop genetically inherited disease caused by obesity.
Which leads us to tomorrow... I have to be at the hospital at 5:15am and my surgery is at 7:17am Pacific time. I've drunk the Magnesium Citrate and now have the icky shits so, I must discontinue this entry ............
PS! THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR WELL WISHES!!!! I APPRECIATE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM :)



6 comments:
Glad to hear you arrived at your destination safe and sound. Good luck on the surgery and quick recovery! Post when you feel better!
Just wanted to stop by and comment because I was thinking of you!! Hope everything is well! Lots of hugs!
Heather
What amazing courage! I will say a prayer for you tomorrow morning! Stay strong. I hope all goes well!
Sincerely,
Tammy
Awe, I'm glad it all worked out though for you. Also, L. has the icky shits (heehee, I think it's funny you informed us of that) so you're not alone in that department. Still have you in my thoughts and I hope that everything continues to work out in your favor. Keep us posted and get some rest!
i really hope it went well for you!!
hugs!
annie
Hi!!!! I haven't been by in awhile and wanted to say hello. Good luck with your surgery and hope you ahve a quick recovery.
Post a Comment