I have lost 20lbs since surgery! I'm like ... where did it all go? My granny was so cute.. she said, "Sug, is that safe! You'd better take care of yourself." I love her for that :)
Hal says he can see that I've lost it, but seriously, I don't really see it. I wonder if I ever will. I believe that I'm a pretty realistic person, so hopefully, I will regain my normal sense of perspective.
I'm on to soft foods now, refried beans, yogurt, cottage cheese, humus, etc... and I like it. Funny thing is, I really don't have an appetite yet.
Thanks for all the well wishes. I appreciate them. Soon, I'll be back with pictures, scrapbooking, knitting, sewing, etc... I really want my old life back. Here lately all I've thought about was the surgery, meeting my pre-op goals, etc...
I'm looking forward to going Home! I don't think there is any prettier place than Alaska in fall with the yellows, lime green, reds, purples.. it is simply magestic!



6 comments:
Sooo glad to hear from you! I was getting anxious! Enjoy the rest of San Diego!
OMG girl 20 lbs?? WOW! That is amazing!
Have a safe trip home!! I think I need to see some of fall pics of your home. I bet it really is beautiful!!
I've been checking your blog lately and am relieved to read your post. Thank you for posting! Am glad to read you are recovering and looking forward to going home! In case you don't post again for a bit, take care and bon voyage!
Ok, so I don't know if you got my first comment that I tried to leave because my effin computer kicked out right as I hit the comment button (stupid technology). Anyways, I'm very very glad to see that you are ok and everything went good. Get plenty of rest and eat up some hummus for me (I love hummus!).
Hot damn!!! I'm so glad your doing fine....and feeling better. can't wait to get you back on the blogs..and spinning us the stor of your adventures!!
I'm glad you're safe
Congratulations on your surgery!!
much love-cat
Sug, Granny is right? Is that safe? I'm sure it must be... how exciting! Glad you're on the mend!
Post a Comment