Monday, September 1, 2008

Getting ready...

So the bags are packed and everything is almost ready to go, except the toothbrush, toothpaste, etc.. always have to wait 'til the last minute to pack those items.

It is less than 12 hours before our flight leaves. I hope I can get some sleep, but I seriously doubt it. I'm taking the laptop, so hopefully I can update as I go along... who knows.. I'm a bit nervous and anxious.. Would love for this to be over already.

The packing and getting ready drives me nuts as it is.. I would love to say something brilliant at this moment.. but I've got nada.. Cya soon! :)

4 comments:

Sharmaine said...

Have been thinking of you!
All the VERY best, travel safe and praying everything goes smoothly.
HUGS

Heather said...

I will be thinking of you girl!!! Lots of hugs!!!
Heather

Anonymous said...

YAY! I was just thinking of that last night. Good luck and I'll keep you in my thoughs.

cinnibonbon said...

My thoughts are with you girl!!!

Hurry back safe and sound...and allready more fabulous than you already are!!!!