I heard from the insurance company today and my weight-loss surgery has been approved! I'm doing a little happy dance over here. This is about way more than losing weight for me, it is about being healthier and eventually hopefully having a child. It is my last option for getting pregnant. So, we will see. Of course, I will follow the doctors orders and wait until the appropriate time to start trying... but that is my ultimate goal.
I don't have a surgery date yet, but it could be as soon as next week (which I'm hoping for!).
Now, I must get my to-do list completed!!!
Monday, August 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Yikes! That's fast turn-around for surgery! Regardless of when it happens, I wish you a smooth surgery with quick recovery!
I am sooo very happy for you that i'm am crying. Sooo glad that you got approved!
Congrats!!!
Post a Comment