Thursday, May 22, 2008

Eric Clapton - Change the World (Live)



Just a little taste of what I'm expecting to see and hear...

I've still got some packing to do, a few flowers to plant and 2 season finales to watch!
Ugly Betty and Grey's Anatomy!!

And then tomorrow I work, go home, get bags and take off... I'm pretty sure this will be my last post until I return. I hope everyone has a wonderful Memorial Day holiday and a lovely week while I'm away :)

8 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh, have fun!! I love that song...=)

Unknown said...

That will be an awesome show I'm certain!
Have fun....while perusing your blog, I notice you sew & like Bon Jovi!!!
2 of my favorite things! :)

Thanks for the comment- see you on SIS!

MJ said...

Accoustic Eric Clapton. I luuurve accoustic Eric Clapton. What an amazing musician! Enjoy your trip & show!

Heather said...

Have fun on your trip and be safe. I expect lots of pictures when you return!

I was actually home to watch Grey's...loved it as usual!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm so jealous. I love Eric Clapton even back in his Cream days. Great song and I'm sure his concert will be just amazing. His blues stuff keeps butt.

Heather said...

Hope you ar having lots of fun on your trip!! Hugs!!

Saucy said...

Have the best time ever! We are seriously jealous but still, have a great time!

KhrisW said...

I'm visiting from SIS.

I just wanted to say that I think 'Tears In Heaven' must be the saddest song ever written. I can't listen to it without crying!